Guide Instruction Course 2018
May 14th - May 18th, plus two additional days of class IV and V rafting
Flexible Flyers Rafting has been the premier rafting company in Durango for 35 years! With the completion of this guide school, you will be CERTIFIED as a river guide anywhere in Colorado, and you will be eligible for certification in most other states. FFR guide school provides participants with 50 hours of on river training, customer service skills, leadership skills, safety, and a good outdoor skill set. You will be trained on both oar rafts and paddle rafts. This perfect 5 day course will qualify you for one of the best jobs the summer could offer. Upon the completion of guide school, your instructors will take you on a two day trip on rivers of class IV and V! Flexible Flyers Rafting has a 100% success rate of getting guides jobs on the river. Join our team and experience the adventure of a lifetime.
- Great for anyone who would like to become a guide and spend their work time on the water or private boaters wanting to learn basic and more advanced skills.
- Customer service.
- 50 hours of on river training
- Reading rivers
- River rescue
- Raft rigging
- Rowing rafts
- Paddle rafting
- River safety
- Customer service
- Raft recovery
- Perfect for the private boater just getting started or wanting to have more knowledge of reading and running rivers
- All instructors are state certified and have been guiding and teaching for years
- End class with type III Colorado State Certification
- Know you will always be able to guide and navigate a river.
Payment: due at the time of sign-up
Cancellation: 14 days prior to start of guide school
Dates: May 14th - May18th plus two days of class IV and V
Space is limited and we have been filling up fast so feel free to call 970-247-4628 or email email@example.com
Flexible Flyers looks forward to showing you our passion for the outdoors and the rivers! Call soon.